DBS AND ELIGIBILITY TRAINING
- 01 MARCH 2018
ABOUT THE EVENT 1
The course is centred on the DBS process and how this links with safer recruitment procedures. This learning module is ideal for those people who are responsible for the DBS process within their organisation. It is designed to help all those who need to make a decision on whether or not a role requires a disclosure and how to effectively manage the criminal records check process.
- Brief overview of the management of CCPAS Ebulk system
- Brief overview of safer recruitment
- Understanding Regulated Activity and eligibility for DBS checks - including typical scenarios
- Understanding the importance and limitations of a DBS check and what to do when a role is not eligible
- The DBS Update Service
- Overseas workers
- Duty to refer to the DBS - how, when and why.
Jill Raggett - Account Manager , CCPAS
Jill has been with the CCPAS Disclosure Service for over ten years. Now Senior Account Manager at CCPAS, Jill’s background is in NHS management but it is her role as a lay minister, parish safeguarding officer and her extensive experience within the Anglican Communion that help her bring a valuable understanding and empathy to her work at CCPAS. Jill has also led several very successful pilgrimages to the Holy Land.
Greenbox Storage, College Rd, Swanley, BR8 7LT
01 MARCH 2018
13:00 - 16:00
PRICE PER PERSON
03 03 003 11 11 (Option 3)
Please enter details for the individuals who who will be attending this event.
Copyright © 2013 CCPAS - Company Registered in England No: 2646487, Charity No: 1004490 Scottish Charity No: SCO40578