facing the unthinkable |
bespoke training |
vulnerable adults |
internet safety |
those who pose a risk |
supporting survivors |
DISCLOSURE AND DBS ELIGIBILITY TRAINING
Click below for more details and to book at Swanley on 10th May 2017.
The course is centred on the DBS process and how this links with safer recruitment procedures. This learning module is ideal for those people who are responsible for the DBS process within their organisation. It is designed to help all those who need to make a decision on whether or not a role requires a disclosure and how to effectively manage the criminal records check process.
- Brief overview of the management of CCPAS Ebulk system
- Brief overview of safer recruitment
- Understanding Regulated Activity and eligibility for DBS checks - including typical scenarios
- Understanding the importance and limitations of a DBS check and what to do when a role is not eligible
- The DBS Update Service
- Overseas workers
- Duty to refer to the DBS - how, when and why.