Disclosure> what is a disclosure | why use CCPAS | online checks | charges | ID verification
Why use CCPAS for DBS Checks?
CCPAS offers the best, most comprehensive and we believe most cost-effective service for DBS checks – bar none. These are just some of the benefits of using us:
- New Disclosure Service clients receive either FREE registration to the DBS online (Ebulk) system. Normally this is charged at £45 + V.A.T. or 10 FREE paper applications for volunteers.
- We deal with all our post within 24hrs of receipt. This means there are absolutely NO back-logs and delays
- The time spent processing online applications through CCPAS is significantly quicker than the average Ebulk organisation – by three working days. In a recent audit 41% of our online DBS applications (processed in a four month period) were completed within just one day!
- We have an experienced, dedicated team at your disposal during working hours to advise on any suspicious information that appears on a disclosure certificate
- Unlike our competitors, we provide much more than criminal records checks. So in addition we offer a comprehensive safeguarding advice, training and support service, which includes a 24 hour helpline
- Despite being one of the largest Umbrella Bodies (which allows us regular contact with senior managers at the DBS), our team’s personal experience through volunteering in churches and youth organisations, makes our advice always, sensible, practical and relevant
- We can help any size church / organisation from the smallest to the largest. Those processing more than 600 checks can also benefit from our bespoke disclosure scheme and reduced rates
- We keep in regular contact with senior managers at the DBS, enabling us to keep up-to-date with the very latest developments in safeguarding regulation and policy
Click here to download our Disclosure Service document England and Wales.
Click here to download our Disclosure Service document Northern Ireland.
For more information, please contact us on email or telephone at [email protected] (0845 120 45 50 or STD 01322 517817 option one).