Disclosure> what is a disclosure | why use CCPAS | online checks | charges | ID verification
CCPAS Disclosure Service
CCPAS' Disclosure Team provide a highly professional service. Our advisors have first-hand experience of working with children and vulnerable adults in the faith / voluntary sector. So we fully appreciate the challenges that churches and organisations face. Here are just a few more of the benefits of choosing us to process your criminal records checks:
- New Disclosure Service clients receive either free registration to the DBS online (Ebulk) system. Normally this is charged at £45 + V.A.T. or 10 free paper applications for volunteers.
- We deal with all our post within 24hrs of receipt. This means there are absolutely no back-logs and delays
- The time spent processing online applications through CCPAS is significantly quicker than the average Ebulk organisation – by four working days. In a recent audit 41% of our online DBS applications (processed in a four month period) were completed within just one day!
- We have an experienced team to advise on any information that appears on a disclosure certificate
- Unlike our competitors, we provide much more than criminal records checks. So in addition we offer a comprehensive safeguarding advice, training and support service, which includes a 24 hour helpline
- Despite being one of the largest Umbrella Bodies (which allows us regular contact with senior managers at the DBS), our team’s personal experience through volunteering in churches and youth organisations, makes our advice always, sensible, practical and relevant
- We can help any size church / organisation from the smallest to the largest. Those processing more than 600 checks can also benefit from our bespoke disclosure scheme and reduced rates
Click here to download our Disclosure Service document England and Wales.
Click here to download our Disclosure Service document Northern Ireland.
For more information, please contact us on email or telephone at firstname.lastname@example.org (0845 120 45 50 or STD 01322 517817 option one).